Sunday, June 24, 2012

Disneyland 2012: Park Hours!!!

Rain may be needed for the soil, but it makes
everyone and everything very grumpy!
Today I spent time in a funk. Part of it was brought on by eating things I know I shouldn't eat and making myself sick, the other is - I dunno - the weather or something. I was just very blah, so I completely forgot that today would be the day that Disney would release the hours for the first day of our Disney Vacation! I popped over to their site a few minutes ago once I remembered and, just as I thought, it's following the same time as July. But, now it's kinda official.

I've also been watching the touringplans.com app for droid on line wait times. So far Disneyland seems pretty manageable - waittimes for most of the rides are at the most 20 minutes. With Carsland being the new big thing, it's not surprising. What is surprising is that really the wait times at DCA aren't must longer than Disneyland - except in Carsland and Toy Story Mania. I know it's still June, and not the PEAK of PEAK season, but I can still be hopeful.

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I have work to get done, but then there's my cousin's wedding. I went online and ordered a dress for it - it will be cooler than pants for July in the Sierra Mountain region of California - got it from Macy's. It looks really cute, I just hope it fits right. The way my body holds fat I just look like an old frumpy cow. I hate it.

Just a month and a half - ish left till Disney! Wish it'd get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment