Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 Days of [Figure] Skating: Day Nineteen

Day 19: Which figure skater would you marry?

Well if you'd asked me when I was five, I would have said Scott Hamilton. I was very vocal that he was the guy for me, back in the day. However, a good bit of math lessons later I realized that the age difference was a bit too large to overcome. So I gave up on that dream.

I think if I were to fall for a figure skater he'd be someone like, oh, I don't know Kurt Browning. Ha ha. Once again there's too big of an age gap for the real deal, but everything we can tell from the outside he's pretty much Prince Charming with personality (so maybe more like Prince Naveen from The Princess & The Frog). Though I'm sure he's hardly a saint. I also seem to go for tall, dark and handsome as I crushed hard on Evan Lysacek for a few years. So who knows.

As long as the guy treats me right, has a sense of humor, and is a Christfollower I should be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment