Saturday, February 12, 2011

Who are you cheering for for the Iditarod?

First and foremost Mitch and Dallas Seavey - but don't let them know that! Since I have a knack for jinxing my favorite athletes/teams, I've been forbidden to cheer for them... but I can't help it. Dallas is really on the upswing the last couple of years, and he's been labelled as one of the race's next big stars, so I have a lot of faith in his team and their ability.

I also have a soft spot for John Baker and Martin Buser... Then there's Sebastian Schnuelle, Hans Gatt and Hugh Neff.... yeah I have quite a few I'm cheering for... (Newton and Wattie are fan favorites, and mine!)

But, really, as long as Lance Mackey's team is in the mix I think we know who the champion will be... they're an amazing combination, don't know what he's doing that gets teh wins, but whatever it is, I've no doubt he'll continue that magic.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment