Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days of Disney: Day Thirteen

Day 13: Your Least Favorite Song

I'm searching my brain trying to think of one that is my least favorite. There are many that I don't care for, or are annoying, I don't know that I can pick just one... But, I guess the one that has annoyed me lately is the completely unneeded song which was rightfully cut from the film (and then added back in for the blu-ray addition) which was "Human Again" in Beauty and the Beast. It's where the household staff all dream of what it will be like once they all return to their former lives as humans. It's horribly animated, and doesn't fit. Maybe because I grew up without it, and I don't like change, but there was an obvious reason why it was cut from the theatrical release, and I'm glad it was. It's lame.




Another one I don't like is If I Never Knew You - when it's sung by the characters - in Pocahontas. It's a great love song for the credits, but it doesn't go AT ALL within the scene it's from in the film. Again it was cut for the theatrical release, but added in when the film went to DVD a few years ago. LAME.


No comments:

Post a Comment