Saturday, February 5, 2022

2022 Yukon Quest (Alaska Side) Musher Rosters

Oh, my, what a strange world we live in. The Quest has structured and restructured their race to make it work for the 2022 season in a world of Covid so many times the head spins trying to keep it all straight. What should be a 550 race is now a 350ish race. It's taking off and ending in Fairbanks instead of the many other starting points they expected to use (at one point my cousin's hometown of Tok was going to host the start). Because the roster is so small for the 350 I am also including the 200. I believe both are able to be used as qualifiers for Iditarod and future Quest races. Because the Quest's website was being difficult, I took the lists from the TrackLeaders site, which I believe is in bib order. As always, comment below with any thoughts about the roster, or any corrections. If you like what you see and want to support my addiction (I mean HOBBY) of following these races and stalking (I mean cheering on) the mushers, you can buy me a slice of pizza (that really goes to paying for my internet/web expenses).

YQ 350

Jennifer Labarr - WebsiteFacebook / Instagram
Cody Strathe - Website / Facebook / Instagram
Matt Hall - Website / Facebook / Instagram 
Misha Wiljes - Website / Facebook
Brent Sass - Website / Facebook / Instagram
Rob Cooke - Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Deke Naaktgeboren - Website / Facebook / Instagram


YQ 200

Simon Mettler (Ryno Kennel) - Facebook / Kennel Facebook / Instagram 
Matt Sprau (Dew Claw Kennel) - Facebook / Kennel Facebook 
Dylan Robins - Facebook / Instagram
Shaynee Traska - Website / Facebook / Instagram
Amanda Otto (Husky Homestead) - Facebook / Kennel Facebook / Instagram 
DJ Starr - Facebook 
Dan Kaduce - Website / Facebook / Instagram
Connor McMahon - Facebook / Instagram
Yuka Honda - Is Yuka not online?! 
Justin Olnes (Stump Jumpin Kennel) - Facebook / Kennel Facebook / Instagram
Lauro Eklund - Website / Facebook / Facebook 2 / Instagram / Instagram 2

No comments:

Post a Comment