Thursday, June 5, 2014

30 Days of Disneyland - Day 5: Favorite New Orleans Square Attraction


Day 5 - Favorite New Orleans Square Attraction

Another ride that is a total "duh!" for me. I love the Haunted Mansion. It's a nice sit down ride that has so much charm, and who doesn't love the spooky Ghost Host? This ride holds a special place in my heart because it's Haille Rae's favorite ride, and even though she isn't coming with me this time (first time in a lot of years she won't be with me at DLR... it will be weird!) I know that I'll be thinking of her... hopefully, though, her favorite ghost (the one that ALWAYS sits with us, creepy!) doesn't continue to follow me around. I'm slightly creeped out that only one of the hitchhiking ghosts seems to sit with us each time on this ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment