Sunday, June 22, 2014

30 Days of Disneyland - Day 22: Favorite Shop


Day 22 - Favorite Shop

I have a confession: I don't really like to shop. Oh, sure, it's fun to get new stuff - I love getting new stuff, butut I hate the whole walking around browsing. I normally leave the shopping to Erin (or my aunt and niece). But I do enjoy hitting up Downtown Disney a few times when I visit the parks. It's your one stop shop for all things awesome when it comes to Disney swag.

So I guess I'm looking forward to it (and the gift shop in the Disneyland Hotel) the most for shopping purposes. Get in, get everything, and get out.



I was gone this weekend for a wedding. I'm trying to get the photos edited and do this blog. Should be easy but I'm terribly ADD anymore. So this blog has sat pretty much all day with just a few words. Whoops. Oh well... 84 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment