Friday, January 8, 2021

2021 Copper Basin Musher Roster

You asked, and I'm willing to spend my "day off" (it's not, I have to work tonight and all day tomorrow so I will miss a lot of sled dog action, cry for me) looking up links for all of you to follow the mushers and their teams who are running this year's Copper Basin 300. If I've missed a link or have the wrong link, please let me know in the comments below. I really do appreciate the readership and the feedback! I will try to edit this once they have their bib numbers, but for now we'll go with the list on their website.



Musher List for the 2021 Copper Basin 300

1 Honorary Musher - Jamey Kemp
2 Gunnar Johnson Website / Facebook / Twitter 
3 John Lloyd Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 
4 Adam Lindenmuth Facebook / Instagram / Youtube 
5 Joe Taylor Facebook 6 Allen Dunn Facebook   7 Gerhardt Thiart Website / Facebook  8 KattiJo Deeter Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 9 Julie Ahnen  Facebook / Instagram  10 Will Troshynski Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 11 Dre Langefeld Facebook / Instagram  12 Eric Kelly Instagram / Facebook
13 Matt Randall  Facebook / Twitter  14 Hal Hanson Website / Facebook 15 Falk Huettmann - maybe found a personal fb page but not sure 16 Rebecca Rowin  Facebook 17 Matt Hall Website / Facebook / Instagram  18 Chad Stoddard Website / Facebook / Instagram 
19 Nicolas Petit Website / Facebook / Twitter 20 Deke Naaktgeboren Website / Facebook / Instagram 21 Jeff Reid Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram  22 Joshua Cadzow Facebook  23 Joar Ulsom Website / Facebook / Instagram 24 Jeffrey Deeter Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 25 Dan Powell Website / Facebook / Instagram  26 Jacob Witkop Facebook  27 Misha Wiljes Website / Facebook 28 Amanda Otto Facebook / Kennel Facebook / Instagram  29 Dennis Kananowicz Facebook  
30
Elisha Rutledge Instagram 
31 Shaynee Traska Website / Facebook / Instagram
32 Philip Hanke  Facebook 
33 Hunter Keefe Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 


*Edited to add bib number and starting order. 
**Added Will since no one caught my mistake earlier!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you, thank you. That was a fair piece of work! I appreciate it and I've added it to my folder for quick reference.

    ReplyDelete