Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Eighteen

Day 18: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Yay another "you have permission to ramble all the live long day" day! Ha ha!

I shouldn't even be posting at the moment, I should be doing laundry and packing for my trip. Erin and I are down to three days before I fly out to Seattle and she drives over from Montana to meet me. But my dad just called and gave me some incredible news on something I've been looking at for quite a while.

There's a house that's for rent on the Peninsula that is prime real estate. I figured it'd get picked up with no problem early on, but it's been reposted in the last couple of months - assuming it rented out easily in the summer for just the summer - it has EVERYTHING paid for and I and my parents all thought it would be a huge expense. So I let it go.

On a whim my dad called the person renting it out, and it's less than half of what we thought. WOW. I'm really praying that it works out, if I find a roommate it's a done deal, I'll take it as God moving. Technically I have the money for just me to make first month's rent, but I won't have another high paying job right out of the gate. I'll need to get anything until I can find something that pays well. I've just sent out a couple of applications, but with my leaving for three plus weeks it may be difficult.

My parents are so jazzed right now it'd probably be easy to swing them into helping me out at this point! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment