Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Beaver!

So much has happened that I would love the blog about, but I have been so busy and running around that unless you follow me on facebook or twitter you wouldn't know what was going on. The Census is winding down, I will be laid off a week from tomorrow. I'm not sad about it ending, shoot the paycheck is nice, I'm actually relieved. It's been a long twenty months, but over all I enjoyed it.

A lot of people are asking me what is next. At this point I'm taking it one day at a time. I have, basically, until spring to figure it out (that's when my living arrangement will have to change no matter what) and with my trips that I have planned and paid for it makes it hard to get a job. "Um, yeah, you can hire me, then I'll be gone for a month, and back for a month and then I'm gone again!"

So to make a long post short, I've prayed hard about it and feel God is leading me to take my photography seriously. So I am completely jumping in, with Faith. The website was published this morning, and I'm open for business with sessions set for Sept. 25 and beyond! I am excited and scared all at the same time.

Visit the website here - http://www.photographybyantonia.com/ - more blogging to come, but I think this is enough for now.

I also just joined the Christian group Books for Bloggers, so I'm looking forward to that!

1 comment: