Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gregory & Petukhov are in Alaska!

This week US Silver Medalist Ice Dancers Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov will be hosting a skating seminar in Fairbanks, Alaska. This Saturday they will be the guest stars in the local art festival ice show. And, yes, if anyone is wondering I am not only super excited that they've finally made it up here -but I will be going.

I'm over the top excited, I will be making the some six hour (it will no doubt be longer as this is the first time I'll be driving that road, there's construction, and my mom is coming with so we are going to do some touristy things) trip to Fairbanks with my mother on Friday morning and will be there through the weekend. Will try to blog from up there, but don't know what all I'll be able to get to. There WILL be pictures, though.

1 comment: