Monday, October 23, 2017

I Support Dallas Seavey

'Nuf said.



I may blog later about this issue. I had a blog in the works when the news broke. Work and life got in the way of my weighing in with more than 140 characters on twitter about the drama of the last week in Iditarod. Yes, it's true, I am "biased" as I've been gungho Team Seavey (and a fan of Dallas') since 2007. However, in that decade I've trusted Dallas. I've respected Dallas (name calling and witty remarks aside). I consider he and his family friends. I do not trust people easily. I do not choose who I'm loyal to easily. I believe Dallas. I know he would never cheat - because he does not need to. I don't think his ego would even allow him to entertain the thought. This witch hunt is unwarranted and shame on the ITC for the way they've handled this.

No comments:

Post a Comment