Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kenai Animal Shelter Photos from May 27

It's been a while since I shared photos I've taken for the Kenai Animal Shelter. Had to share this group of photos because of "Smiling Jack"'s pictures. Not only does he have a very CHEESEY smile, hence his name, he also has a couple of lightening bolts on the underside of his tongue! If I could take him I'd change his name to Barry Allen in honor of THE FLASH (which had THE BEST season finale this year. Beat out Arrow very easily and even topped The Blacklist which was also AWESOME).

But I digress. The animals are currently up for adoption at the Kenai Animal Shelter, stop in and meet them and others waiting for their furever home!


"My name is Barry Allen, and I'm the
Fastest Dog Alive..."








1 comment:

  1. They're really cute and adorable. I just got a cat from a pet adoption shelter that kinda looks one from the pictures. Really lovely. Great post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete