Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sons Of Liberty - 10 days to go!

Yes, I've been obsessively counting down (though in all fairness I'm counting down to nearly a dozen things right now) to the History Channel's Mini-Series about America's "Sons Of Liberty". I'm pretty sure my family is sick of me shouting out the countdown daily, but I don't care. I'm excited.

And I think in some ways they are too - I've been asked to come up with Colonial themed menus for each night that it airs.


Shared by @MRJFanPage on twitter.
I would love to get my hands on one of these! For obvious reasons. I'm kinda fangirl squealing right now. Seriously, though, I'd love to get this poster and frame it... and if there's one of Ryan Eggold as Dr. James Warren I'd like one of those, too, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment