Saturday, June 7, 2014

30 Days of Disneyland - Day 7: Favorite Critter Country Attraction


Day 7 - Favorite Critter Country Attraction

WE ARE IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS OF OUR COUNTDOWN!!!!! You know what that means, DOUBLE DIGITS DANCE!


I am SO excited! 99 days out always seems to make it official. We have a few things left to do - like get an itinerary, and get the ADRs nailed down. Tickets to the parks need to be bought... but the countdown is on!

Anyway, back to the daily post...

Critter Country's main attraction is the only one I could choose for favorite attraction. It's SPLASH MOUNTAIN for crying out loud! I was terrified of this ride as a child, high up places and water at the bottom was not my idea of a good time. But my dad made me go on it as a teenager and I've been hooked ever since. It's the best way to cool off during the heat of the day - and September is going to be in the 80s so this Alaskan girl is going to want to ride it more than once!


No comments:

Post a Comment