Tuesday, June 10, 2014

30 Days of Disneyland - Day 10: Favorite Extinct Attraction

http://www.yesterland.com
Day 10 - Favorite Extinct Attraction

There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow! Sadly, this World's Fair attraction that made its home in Disneyland does not exist on the west coast, but it CAN be found at Walt Disney World, so it's not lost forever. I finally got to see it in all its glory in October there.

But I wish it was at Disneyland. Where Walt walked. It is, after all, one of his proudest attractions.


Oh, and if you're keeping count of how many days left till I fly out to Disneyland - we're at 96 days. 96 days until I board a plane at the buttcrack of dawn, travel something like 8 hours, get to a hotel and nap while I wait for my bestie and her hubby to make it to the hotel that night (they have to travel something like 6 hours after working all day). 97 days until one of my closest online friends makes it to the hotel (and hopefully she will be able to rest and recoop and be ready for an evening of fun)!!! We're getting SO excited for this trip! It's going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment