Sunday, July 8, 2012

Disneyland 2012 - Project Autograph Book

So I am spending a glorious few days with the house to myself, aside from the dogs I am completely alone to do as I please and I'm loving it! It's also helping me to hone in my creativity on a project I've been planning for months. Most kids just get the autograph books that the Disney Parks, but our girls will have custom made ones.... I'm printing out pages for characters they're most likely to see, and then generic pages for ones I didn't make "real" pages for. They're an 8x8 scrapbook album that I will personalize their names and favorite characters.

I'm really excited to be working on it. I head to California for my cousin's wedding later this week and then come back to just me in the house for another little while. So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment