Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where did August go?

Sadly I have been very bad at blogging. It's a number of things that keeps me from it. First and foremost? I just don't know that it's worth it to blog anymore. Everyone is so busy with social network sites and real life that a non-established blogger just can't seem to get a word in. That and I'm so boring that who would really want to read anything I write?

Secondly, work has kept me busy. However, that's about to change. I put in my two weeks notice in and my final day is Saturday the 10th of September. I'm not sad about it. Sure the money coming in would be nice, but the fit was soooooo not right and there were coworkers that let me know it daily. I wasn't meeting the sales goals, and considering a major road block is that I don't like the idea of debt it just seemed pointless to continue to bust my butt for something I didn't enjoy or agree with. There are no jobs on the horizon so I'm hoping that something comes along or that my photography somehow just takes off. If not I'll live with my parents for the rest of my life (or, rather, their lives).

Thirdly, and most fun, I've been busy scrapbooking. I am nearly finished with my 2009 (yes you read that right) Disney World scrapbook. I don't even want to think how many pages it will be when it's all done, but considering the largest book at Passporter.com that I've seen in 90 pages, I have that beat by at least three times over. Insanity! The end of one is in sight, and then I have two more Disney travel scrapbooks to do before I go on vacay again next year.

Speaking of which, the dorktwin adventure has tripled in size! It's still going to be around 8 days long, but  now Jessi from high school and her kiddos (and hopefully one more of her peeps!) are coming with us to Disneyland next August! So excited. She is so much fun, and it'll be a first (I think?) for all of them! She is so excited about the trip, I just wish August would get here quickly!

So that's what I'm doing. I'm also anxiously counting down the days until the next What's In The Bible DVD comes out! Should be later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment