Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days of Disney: Day One

Day 1: Favorite Character

Oh, this is simple enough. From the time I can remember it's always been about Donald Duck. Sure, every little kid that grows up with Disney knows the Mickey Mouse Club Theme (I even taught it to Haille Rae) and so you're immediately brainwashed to believe it's all about the Mouse, but it didn't work that long on me. Part of it may be due to the fact that my mom's youngest brother sounds JUST LIKE HIM when he talks to little kids. Haille kept calling him Uncle Donald Duck the entire week we were at their house for Judy's wedding. He's just way talented in that way.

So it may be genetics, but Donald Duck has always been my favorite. I'm very much like him, too, very quick to anger... very proud... very full of myself... ha ha! After all I have this blog that almost no one reads, right? Why? Because I like talking about myself. Duh. It's all about me... or, in this case, the Duck.

Tonichelle & Donald Duck Disneyland 2011

4 comments:

  1. My grandpa used to do the Donald Duck voice too lol! I thought it was the weirdest thing ever when I was a kid...

    I love the way Donald reacts to Mickey stuff in the parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, too. Donald cracks me up. My favorite thing to do is kiss Donald on the beak and then tell him I won't tell Daisy about us. Then he mimes out that he'd be a dead duck if she ever found out! ha ha!

    And, of course, he loves it when I sing
    "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
    D-O-N..A-L-D D-U-Cc-K!" and then tell him forget the Mouse it's all about the Duck.

    Donald Duck #1!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that's so cute I have to try something like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minnie Mouse! Also love Tink and Peter though!

    ReplyDelete