Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Days of Disney: Day Eleven

Day 11: Favorite Love Song

So since I chose a love song as my favorite yesterday I will do my second favorite. It's not going to be a shocker, as it's from Sleeping Beauty. It's "Once Upon A Dream" which is where Aurora and Phillip meet as young adults and don't know who the other is. Yet he's the man of her dreams, and he's completely enchanted by the young peasant woman. Or, well, teh woman he presumes is a peasant because she lives in a cottage in the forest. Boy was he wrong.



1 comment:

  1. For me it's probably Un Nouveau Monde from Aladdin, I used it in the Katia/Sergei montage I made and it's the one I find myself singing most haha, but I like so many that I'm not quite positive. Too hard to choose.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXM27LJjY2A (link to montage)

    ReplyDelete