Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Six

Day Six: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy...

Oh yay! A theme where I just get to ramble on (for 18 pages... FRONT AND BACK!). Not too hard on most days, but for the last month or so I've had massive writers block. So I will try to do an update on what is going on at this point.

Last week I was in Kenai hanging with the family (as much as possible, they are busy people). The first night Mom, Ms Joy and I went to see "You Again" the new movie starring Kristen Bell, Jaime Lee Curtis and Segourney Weaver (Bette White,Victor Garbor and Kristen Chenoweth are in supporting roles). It's a sweet film, completely clean (SHOCKING) and had some funny moments. Though most of the laughing I did was not so much at the movie but at Joy as she is a riot! She's one of those people you HATE having sit behind you in a film because she talks at the characters, but sitting next to her was a blast!

The rest of the week was spent watching movies, tv, and playing games as the weather was horrendous. Saturday I had two photo shoots, which went fairly well. A toddler who was not interested in sitting still for family photos made the day a little difficult, but I ended with a senior photo shoot which was a blast. Drive home was uneventful, but the weather was icky so no fall photos in the mountains. Sad day.

Now I'm just counting down the days until our trip! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment