Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day Seven

Day Seven: A Picture That Makes Me Happy

Oh there are so many photos that make me happy, photography is my passion! So I will grab my randomizer and have one pop it up...


This was taken last year. It's in Kenai King. 40lbs of awesome, baby! It was so much fun, and a great memory to share with the family! I tried to hold it up for the picture but she wasn't dead and my mom was none too quick to take the picture and she started thrashing around and I dropped her. Hence the reason my daddy's holding her and I've got my fingers extended with fish goop all over them. I was sooooooo excited about my "big fish". It was my first King out of the Kenai River and my fourth King in my entire life (caught three at age nine and then couldn't get another one to save my life until age 24!). It was a great day, had a lot of fun. Actually that whole week was a great break from work and life and just like old times (minus Erin).

No comments:

Post a Comment