Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ABC's of Me

I was tagged on facebook, but their notes program is being stupid, so I figured I'd put it here, at least for now. It will eventually transfer over to facebook so I can delete this later I suppose.


You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

A - Quarter century
B - Bed size: Double
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom. It's covered in germs! (cookies to those who get the movie reference)
D - Dog's name: Yuka Marie and Bubba Jack
E - Essential start your day item: Shower
F - Favorite color: All shades of blue
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet, TC Baritone
J- Job title: Professional Photographer
K - Kid(s): Hopefully some day, gotta get me a man first.
L -Living arrangements: With my aunt and her SO.
M - Mom's name: Sue
N - Nicknames: Toni, Tonichelle, Toni the Tree, DooDoo,
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: never
P - Pet Peeve: people eating loudly/with their mouth open. There's no reason to smack your lips so freaking loud I can hear you over two televisions... but Gaylord has that talent. (and I think he does it on purpose when he wants me out of the room. It's called just tell me to boot it, I'll go.)
Q - Quote from a movie: Oh dear I have so many, first one to pop in my head: "Me, I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for because you can never predict when they will do something incredibly... stupid."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: adopted brother Duane and Sisters in Christ Erin, Kassy and Betsy!
T - Time you wake up: When the dog wakes me up
U - Underwear: always
V - Vegetable you dislike: all of them lol
W - Ways you run late: playing online
X- Xylophone: Always fun to bang away and make noise.
Y- Yummy food you make: I make a killer moose sausage gravy
Z - Zoo favorite: TIGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment