Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Oh So Quiet

I have a few ideas for blog posts, with very little time to get them done, so as you can imagine it's been very quiet on here but that's not what I want it to be.

Work is going well, still hard at work for the US Census Bureau. I was off for a week due to a horrible head cold/sinus infection thing. Had no voice, can't man the phones if I can't talk. Went back - finally - this Tuesday. Missed out on all of the fun summer weather we've been having along with the Memorial Day Weekend festivities. I did a ton of scrapbooking and am almost done with the family trip to disney in 2007 album. After that I will begin working on the album for my trip with Erin in 2009.

Wildride opened on May 20th. I was there for opening. There are a few minor cast changes (to be expected as Jen Seavey is pregnant so she is not the host this year, and since Fridge past away at teh end of the season last year the lead dog training is back to square one and Kosher is barely where Fridge was when we brought the scene to the show in 2008.), but basically it's all the same. They've added kennel tours in place of the morning show. I haven't gotten to work much, and that's in part to the fact that they haven't had as much interest so far. Hopefully that picks up as the summer kicks it into high gear this month.


so that's all for now. Hopefully I will be more active on the blog soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I understand about the whole trying to figure out what to write a blog post about. Sorry to hear that you were sick and hope that you are feeling better.

    I've never been to the Wildride show but I've heard good things about it!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Alice! i am feeling much much better!


    Wildride is such a fun show to be a aart of, and the puppytime is more than enough to convince me to come back every summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, those puppies are quite an incentive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah but they never let me get too far (like out the door) with them! LOL I think after four summers they've wised up and they keep me really close to the puppy pin when I'm cuddling a pup or two...

    *sigh* all I want is to keep them until they're like 6 months old, then they can have them back! LOL

    ReplyDelete