Sunday, June 13, 2010

Evan Lysacek attends Toy Story 3 Premier

With all of the talk about the Grand Prix 2010-2011 season assignments being announced, and the surprise at some of the names on the list and others left off, it's easy to forget to watch the last cycle's big names and what they may or may not be up to.

Johnny Weir made the Grand Prix assignment list, how he will be able to fit it in with all of his hollywood events remains to be seen, but where was his main rival Evan Lysacek? Apparently Lysacek is also still enjoying the glitz and glam being a newly crowned Olympic Champion brings. After his second place finish on Dancing with the Stars and the end of the Stars on Ice touring season, Evan's been pretty quiet.

Until this evening when he tweeted that he was currently waiting for Toy Story 3 to begin. That's right, while Johnny Weir is weirding it up on many red carpets, Evan is walking a Pixar red carpet to see the world premier of the long overdue Toy Story 3.

Just thought you might want to know what the other MIA American skater is up to. Maybe the movie and music will inspire him and he will jump in the rink again. Evan Lysacek skating as Buzz Lightyear to World gold, hmmm. It could be done.

3 comments:

  1. Well I guess we don't agree on anything - I'd rather see Toy Story than Sex in the City, and I don't find Evan to be a fool at all. I'm not a big fan of the Weir Persona, and while Evan can come off dull most of the time, I appreciate his soft spoken manner. I'm not a big fan of in your face.

    To each their own. I didn't realize blogging about Evan's tweet would bring about such a negative reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Evan's soft-spokenness too. I was really charmed by his sweet personality on Dancing with the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana Maria - thanks for your comment. I did not watch him on DwtS. I barely watched when Kristi Yamaguchi was on. I just can't get into the show (now, So You Think You Can Dance on the other hand... that I can get into!)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete