Saturday, January 9, 2010

Disney, Disney....


Sooooooo, I'm going to Walt Disney World for my fifth trip this November. If you know me at all, well, you know I just went last January (a week ago this Tuesday it'll have been a full year. It makes me sad.), and I turned 24 on Splash Mountain.

Due to work schedules, my best friend and I can't get away before then. It's a bummer that we have to wait that long to spend time with each other, but that's what happens when your best friend up and moves to Montana and you don't see her day in and day out. You want to take long trips together, which means we have to work hard for a long time between visits.

I'm uploading photos from our last disney trip to snapfish.com so that I can get them printed soon and get to work on our scrapbook. I have a ton of scrapping to do. I took a buttload of pictures, but then that's not surprising. I LOVE snapping. And I LOVE Disney World.

I'll see you soon, Stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment